My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.busymomonline.com and update your bookmarks.

Busy Mom Blog
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
The kids are gone with their dad for a couple of hours. I think I'll jump on the furniture, stay on the phone the whole time with my friends and not click over if a call comes in while I play my stereo so loud the neighbors and hear it, and have ice cream for dinner.

This concludes my mommy moment of madness. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
Posted by Gayle at 8/02/2006 07:25:00 PM


2 Comments:

I love your page and hurray for those moments of bliss when the kids and dad are gone for a few hours. The first thing I would do is turn up the stereo really loud and play Mandy Barnett's "I'm gonna give myself a party." Popcorn for dinner for sure and a canvas to sling the paint around on, no interruptions.

Blogger Gayle said...

Oh, yes. Definite moments of bliss! Forget popcorn, ice cream for dinner!

Post a Comment

<< Home