My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.busymomonline.com and update your bookmarks.

Busy Mom Blog
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I've been very lax with my posts here in the past month. The holidays got the best of me, I guess. That and adding a very stressful family to my daycare and terminating them(their child was stealing from me--even took my cell phone!), my dryer dying a painful death right before Christmas, the mad rush to buy my kids presents the Wednesday before Christmas(the only paycheck I could buy with and keep the lights on), and lots of other single mom misc, issues.

Christmas parties, ball games, practices. Ugh! Then during the week between the two holidays, I had the holiday blues, and well, you know how that is. Hopefully I'll do better now.
Posted by Gayle at 1/07/2007 04:09:00 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home