My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.busymomonline.com and update your bookmarks.

Busy Mom Blog: Look! A Mommy PodCast!
Monday, September 18, 2006
Look! A Mommy PodCast!
Podcast advertisers have traditionally targeted young, tech-savvy men. But the tables are starting to turn; and, two northern Virginia moms are reaping the financial benefits.

Now, why didn't I think of this? You can bet I'm adding it to my iPod. Maybe I should start my own. Nah, I'd probably be a bit too snarky and opinionated for most mommy's liking. After all, we are supposed to be June Cleavers arent' we? teehee. not..............

So anyway, I'm going to give it a listen today at nap and I'll give you all the full review as soon as I have a moment.
Posted by Gayle at 9/18/2006 10:32:00 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home