My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.busymomonline.com and update your bookmarks.

Busy Mom Blog
Saturday, August 12, 2006
I'm spending way to much time reading other people's blogs when I should be cleaning. Way too much time. Blatant avoidance issues here, ladies and gentlemen. I am not Martha or carol or Betty Crocker. I wish I was. I wish I was compulsively neat. I wish there weren't a thousand other things I'd rather be doing than putting the laundry away or loading the dishwasher.

Especially reading the blogs of other moms whom I sure keep much neater houses than I do. ahem.........

I'm devising a plan though. Not a schedule, because my right-brained system will never allow that. I plan. It sounds less harsh, less complicated, less set in stone. It's just a housekeeping "P_L_A_N" after all.

I pick up my kids from their dad's house tomorrow at 6 p.m. That gives me till 5 p.m. to get the house cleaned from top to bottom, including all those little tedious little things like sorting all the socks out I keep tossing in the basket on the dryer. We match them up as we need them. Like I said, I'm not the Beav's mom.

Then, hopefully maintenance each day won't take nearly so long. I'll do a quick straighten up each night as the daycare kids leave and run the sweeper. Then, in the mornings as they come in and some of them who get here early go back to sleep, I'll do a load of laundry, the kitchen and bath. Shouldn't be that hard, right?hmmmm.....

You can sure bet if I fail, I won't be admitting it here. I'd hate to publicly humiliate myself.

Why don't I start cleaning now? Cause there are so many good blogs I have to read tonight and Spongebob comes on again in a couple minutes. I have to have my priorities.
Posted by Gayle at 8/12/2006 08:53:00 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home