My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.busymomonline.com and update your bookmarks.

Busy Mom Blog
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Here's a great newsletter and website I came across. This description is right from the site.

If you're looking for fun and educational ways to keep your kids occupied then you've come to the right place! kids craft weekly is a free email newsletter that features original craft ideas and fun activities for toddlers and preschoolers.

www.kidscraftweekly.com

This weeks theme is pirates. Needless to say, running a daycare from my home and all, I'm quickly becoming a big fan of theirs. You can never get too many free and fun ideas.
Posted by Gayle at 8/08/2006 11:18:00 PM


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like that and I dont even HAVE children. -smile-

Post a Comment

<< Home